That all may know!!
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Forgetful...

Sometimes, I wonder about my mind. Today when I wanted to see if I could get the Visa photos and post up, I had lost the paper with the all important title of the blog and password etc.  After searching everywhere - even in the 3 inch Cameroon notebook with the tab "Blog" in it, the paper was not to be found.  I had to go on a guessing game, but finally 45 minutes later, got the password and found the blog.  Now to simply learn how to use it.  I've asked for help, but not many people blog...

That's the second time, I even forgot I had a tab in my notebook with information I needed.  I had pulled out all the info on doing the moonwalk fundraiser from my Bolivia notebook (and promptly filed in in the Cameroon notebook under LOLCS) and forgot I did so.  After searching and having a friend and my sweet hubby searching for about 20 minutes, I found the "how we did the last fundraiser" just where it should be.  I certainly do not remember filing it.....I remember seeing it on the desk!


No comments:

Post a Comment