That all may know!!
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...

Thursday, July 5, 2012

blonde hair + blue eyes = too much attention!!

My first impression of Africa? Boys like me! (but i think its because i am the only blonde-haired-blue-eyed child on the team)  When we first got out of the airport i was amazed out how much attention I got. they were all over me like white on rice. the security guard gave me the biggest wink and smile i have ever seen in my life and he stopped and stared at me long enough that the whole team noticed and has been bugging me about it ever since.even in a crowded van of 20 the boys outside the van standing along the streets will point and smile at me. boys have told me i love you and tried to kiss me! don't worry mom the boys on the team have been my bodyguards! i have been told by the missionaries that i will get many marriage proposals...i'll get back to you on that one :)
by jamie nichols
#africanboymagnet

1 comment:

  1. oh, I meant to warn you!!! There's nothing better than an American girl. Stay safe. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete