That all may know!!
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...

Monday, July 9, 2012

By Sharon Templeton

Good Monday morning from Bambili!  It is 7:45 a.m. here and I'm all ready for the day - just waiting on breakfast.  I got up this morning and heated my own water for my bucket bath and boy was that refreshing!  It's amazing how little water you actually  NEED for a good bath!

We are having such a great time here in Cameroon and seeing first hand what the Sinclairs do and face each day.  Ben and Becca are both such troopers!  They are working extremely hard to make sure we are as comfortable as we can possibly be.  They are such gracious hosts!

Saturday night at the first youth rally meeting, I was able to share the gospel with a lady who raised her hand at the end of the service indicating that she wanted to be saved.  She was ripe for the harvest!  Praise the Lord, she trusted Christ as her personal Savior!  We have already seen much fruit, and the youth rally here in Bambili and the holiday Bible school haven't even started yet!

We've experienced many exciting, scary and funny moments, which you have already read on the blog, and I'm thankful for every single one!  What memories we are making!  I'm also thankful that I can be here with Evan and Seth and share this with them.  It is such a blessing to watch as they willingly tell others about Christ!

Thank you all for your many prayers for us - please keep them up!  Tomorrow is the first day of HBS, and I'm in charge of the craft time.  Please pray that I will have plenty of crafts for everyone!  It was so hard to plan because we had no idea how many kids we would have.  Every time we are at the HBS location, kids just flock to us, curiously standing around watching everything we do.  There are no telling how many kids will come!  I've sort of joked this week for folks to pray that the Lord would multiply the crafts like he did the loaves and fishes!

Signing off for now as the power has gone off and I'm about to run out of juice here.  Love to my hubby, Terry and son, Tyler!  I  miss you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment